12.29.2012

out with the old

stepping into 2013... (shot by Kris D'Amico)

well, lovelies, here comes 2013! this past year has been a huge one at mode. we had films in more festivals than ever, won awards, wrote many articles, made new friends, and helped a lot of clients with some Style.

highlights for me this year personally include my work on "Lime and Davenport,"

best costumes, best makeup, best fantasy, best actress, and an audience fave

"varoeldur,"
2012 to 1903 in moments flat, Tandem Bike Productions

Wanderlust gems
Lisa Frank style, y'all.
award show dressing (all very hushhush!), and continued one-on-one personal image consulting. it's so rewarding to help people envision and realize their own mode of fashion (see what i did there?).

personally, the continued support and love of the wonderful people in my life continue to be the awe of the human experience to me. being a person is an odd but sensational existence.
i'm also thrilled that both my sister-in-law and sister are pregnant (my sister with twins, no less!), as well as one of my best friends. this new year will be a special one indeed.

find mode. on facebook, twitter, pinterest, and instagram @modestyling. do say hi. we love you and your style!

tell me what you're up to and what the new year will bring for you...

much love,
mode.

No comments: